#profile-container h2.sidebar-title {display:none;}

Heather@bikertv.ca wrote: The Biker Community has suffered a great loss!
Mike "Toad" Roach of Toads Cycle works in Dartmouth Nova Scotia lost his battle with Cancer January 27th 07.
I met Mike"Toad" and his wife Marlene "Mrs Toad" last year when I went to Nova Scotia to film for BikerTV's upcoming season. We had planed a ride of the week segment with them and Mike had expressed concern that we wouldn't have many riders due to short notice and the ride being scheduled on a weekday. I told him "don't worry about it... all we need is a dozen or so."
Anyway to make along story short and to let you know what kind of guy Toad was, I arrived at Toads on Thursday morning. He quickly got his guys to rustle me up a sweet bike to ride, as well as fix one of our crew bikes. He made sure we were full of cofee and doughnuts and he and Marlene along with 174 of his closest friends joined me for a ride to Peggy's Cove! "Ride in peace Toad"