#profile-container h2.sidebar-title {display:none;}

CMDRA-Rookie


heather@bikertv.ca wrote: It all started on the road to Edmonton. I was hangin' on to a constant, screwed up front end induced, speed wobble, but still haulin' ass! A guy caught up to me at a gas station, shook my hand & said "Holy Sh.. Girl ...You Can Ride!" He ended up being one of the fastest guys on two wheels, Mike Scott of Hard Core racing. When Mike found out I was going to CMDRA drag races at Mission Raceway, he thought I should go down the track. I informed him that I'd never raced before but he wasn't deterred. When I arrived at Mission, Mike and his crew were there with a V-Rod Destroyer courtesy of James at Bullhead Racing & a racesuit. I did a couple runs on it & loved all 10 seconds of it! Next thing I knew Mike had crashed his top fuel bike doing 200MPH & was en-route to the hospital. Lucky to be alive, with a broken femur & a long recovery ahead of him. He will race again! With help from Mike's friend Gerry, I continued to run the destroyer 'til we got rained out & I'm hooked! Many thanks to Mike Scott and the Hard Core team for giving me the opportunity to go that fast! Get well mike and I'll see you at the track! ...Heather