#profile-container h2.sidebar-title {display:none;}

The Cabot Trail


heather@bikertv.ca Wrote: While on the East Coast,all I heard about was the Cabot Trail. So I went to see Dave Ells & the team at Sunset Motorsports in Lower Sackville,NS. Without hesitation they presented me with a gorgeous new Victory Jackpot! When Sunset developed a custom billet swing arm that'll hold the fattest ass tires you can come up with...They did a good thing! With a 300 series rear tire & Balls Galore, this Jackpot was wild! The Trail was phenomenal. It's like taking all the wildest curves out of the Rocky Mountains & putting them into a one afternoon ride! Definitely worth doing. I knew it would be a curvy ride, so before I got out of the straightaway's, I had the Victory up to 200 K. & it had more! Sorry Dave. I had a blast on the East Coast. The people are so friendly & laid back. The hospitality...unreal! If you haven't done it yet, get your arse East 'cause "you haven't lived until you've ridden the Maritimes!" Heather.