#profile-container h2.sidebar-title {display:none;}

Pedals to Pegs


heather@bikertv.ca wrote: My Western Canadian tour this year had many highlights. I especially enjoyed the company of the gang from The BMHS bike club. A group of young people that build custom bicycles. Who all aspire to be future technicians and bike builders. The group from Moncton, NB. Led by Instructor Marc Mazerolle, brought their creation the "Wendy" bike to Wembley, AB. to show off what they can do at the CCBB. I had a lot of laughs with these guy's and girl. Although I'm sorry to say...I missed out on the skittles poker tournament! Next time I'm in!
Tyler, Cory, Justin, Matt, Shawn, Marc(Mazzy) & Samantha (you go Girl!) Good luck in your future endeavors and keep on wrenchin'! ..Heather.

Check out the Pedals to Pegs program at www.beltdrivebetty.com