#profile-container h2.sidebar-title {display:none;}

Eagle Plains















We were happy to see The Eagle Plains Hotel and I was looking forward to a shower and a hot meal. I was just getting moved in to my room and notice our ice bag fly by the window. It was a huge raven, stealing food from the back of our support truck. Not the wildlife I expected but we had seen a huge Grizley bear earlier that day, running along side of us and managed to capture some footage of the big guy. It had been along day on the Dempster highway. The ride was more of a challenge than I'd expected. My Super Moto had street tires which aren't optimum especially for a 120 pound lightweight like myself. The road surface consisted of alot of loose gravel. I spent the whole day floating along looking for bare dirt. Can you say Hydroplane boys and girls!?